Saturday, March 13, 2010

Present for wife

When I was thinking about the present for my wife for Christmas I visited lots of forums and talked to many people. I wanted to give her something to a car (she is crazy about cars) and wants to have all possible things for convenience. Last year she bought a car fridge (to have cool drinks for our children).

A friend of mine offered one online store – Car DVD Online – where he had managed to buy dvd for car with touch screen. I visited the shop and immediately understood what she needed – a dvd player with built-in TV (she likes talk shows and soap operas).

The price was reasonable and I took the one with GPS. I know that this function is not for my wife but for me – why not. Moreover, I decided that I need this small 7-inch  portable DVD player with TV function as a birthday present:

No comments: