Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brother's present and fitness app

Just for fun:

"I’m addicted to fen shui and I definitely believe in its magic – all your wishes will come true if you do everything correctly! There was my birthday on the 1st of June and I offered the present in my mind which I was dreaming of for rather long time – I wanted to have a smartphone very much. I didn’t have enough possibilities to acquire it by myself and hoped to receive such a present for my birthday. I have written my desire on a piece of red paper (according to fen shui, it helps to implement your dreams into life) and started waiting. 

Imagine how I was surprised when my brother presented me this iPhone with one curious feature - All-in Fitness Pedometer! I like this program because it helps me to keep fit and not to get bored while doing this because I can listen to my favorite music while running and counting the calories I’ve spent!" 

For those who is interested in this program - here is the link to AppStore.

No comments: