Thursday, July 22, 2010

A dream of every woman

Every woman has a dream or even several dreams. I dream of becoming a model. I'm only 14 now but I think it is enough to think of career in model business. Of course, the parameters of my body are highly significant in this case, that's why I need to get rid of several extra cm on my waist, hips and chest. I attend gymnasium 3 times a week in order to achieve my goals and the new iphone pedometer in very helpful for me in this deal. With the help of this  mobile application I can save my parameters in body tracker and observe how quickly I lose extra centimeters of my body! With the help of this Pedometer for iphone I can also find out which exercises are most effective in burning my extra weight! Since I've received this program my regular fitness has become a real pleasure for me!

No comments: