Monday, February 14, 2011

Fewer calories, more body care!

To tell the truth I was not really health conscious person in the past. But once in my life had happened something that helped me to think about my health, my body in general. To my surprise it wasn’t as hard as it is said, I mean losing weight due to counting calories. I met a wonderful application by Viaden Mobile, called iPhone Calorie counter.

And now I can say that I’ve become more serious about my health and body shape in particular with the help of Viaden Mobile’s product. I may not just calculate the calories I consume, but also check the body mass index, track body measurements, even blood sugar and pressure. That makes many things simpler for me, I mean I may visit my favorite cafes, restaurants, choose food according to my diet and see the changes of my shape and state of health any time I want! Here is a direct link to AppStore - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter/id405722266?mt=8

No comments: