Monday, December 20, 2010

Great progress

I’m a very hardworking person, so I’m making a great progress at work. Unfortunately I can’t say the same about myself when it comes to training. Well, I realize perfectly that a healthy body means much more than any money, but the thought of all these gyms with its trainers makes me feel a bit nervous. Luckily recently I’ve found a way out- a kind of personal trainer that really helps you to stay motivated to do training. I’m talking about a new application by Viaden Mobile- GPS Pedometer for iPhone.

I’m using it while running in the morning and so far I’ve lost some extra kilos and feel really fit and healthy! How it works? Quite simple, it just registers your success at training, like the work you’ve done and the result such as number of calories burnt, so you see how effective your training is and free to chose next step, I really love this feature!

No comments: