Saturday, December 18, 2010

Try this tool for web development

Everything in this world has their advantages as well as disadvantages. I have only started learning the Symfony framework and can’t claim that it’s the best framework in the world. But I have already understood that there’s no sense in creating a new engine for a site because what is realized in Symfony is a wide options combined with the real experience of the company that develops websites.  

I can say that the given examples have great opportunities as I’ve been developing web and know what ‘bottlenecks’ can be met in real web applications. And I like the fact that this framework avoids these ‘bottlenecks’ very well.

I’d like to recommend that you stop inventing the bicycle. Let’s invent something more substantial and I have already offered you a great tool to do it - Symfony. You have a choice.

No comments: